Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Relapse After Recovery
Family Forums > Family Life And Health Forums > Addiction Recovery Support
GloriaGrant
Hi, My brother, who is in college was addicted to codeine After treatment, he came home all strong,. Now it's been 6 months since the recovery, but we recently noticed that he is very disturbed these days. I think he is doing drugs again. If yes, How to deal with it? Will treatment be required again?
aditemonroe15
QUOTE (GloriaGrant @ Jul 5 2015, 10:28 PM) *
Hi, My brother, who is in college was addicted to codeine After treatment, he came home all strong,. Now it's been 6 months since the recovery, but we recently noticed that he is very disturbed these days. I think he is doing drugs again. If yes, How to deal with it? Will treatment be required again?

Sorry for the late reply. Itís good that you have noticed the change in his behaviour. Now you have to make sure in anyway possible that he had a relapse. Once you are sure about that, then better enquire his behavioural changes with his friends if you trust anyone. Relapse is one major issue with most of the treatments. They stop taking drugs temporarily and then relapse. So this is not going to do any good for him. So it would be better to convince him and take him to a drug treatment center for rehab. A good rehab can help him prevent relapse. Iíve been in a drug treatment centre in Toronto called Edgewood Health Network For rehab.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.