Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Want To Lose Unwanted Pounds Please Help!
Family Forums > Family Life And Health Forums > Weight Loss Solutions Forum
dakomota
I want to lose unwanted pounds, I tried several diets, but without result. For this now, I try with weight loss product reductan. Has anyone information about it?
rachell
Don't believe on these products. Try healthy way, sports and healthy food!!!
kaufenpreis
I agree with Rachell - only sports and healthy food help to lose unwanted pounds
bonybon
I've heard of reductan. I don't have information on how it works. Search more information in google! Success!
dakomota
QUOTE (rachell @ Apr 7 2014, 05:14 AM) *
Don't believe on these products. Try healthy way, sports and healthy food!!!

I don't have a time for sport!
cliftonmccargo
QUOTE (dakomota @ Apr 3 2014, 03:50 AM) *
I want to lose unwanted pounds, I tried several diets, but without result. For this now, I try with weight loss product reductan. Has anyone information about it?

Hey, have you tried the paleo diet plan? I bet that with the paleo diet food list you can lose weight, i lost 27 pounds in just two months. Here is the link of a website may it will help you find better answer about paleo diet plan. ==> paleodietsite.com
lorina
Reductan for me is a very good product. After I using reductan I lose 6 kg of my weight. Now I continue use on reductan!
Liposuction21
i thing you start the exercise and also join the any gym its better than the other treatments,.......
kaufenpreis
Dear dakomoda, please write did you get any results with yur diet?
cliftonmccargo
hi..

Don't trust these type of products and if you have no time for sports then avoid oily thinks and eat only green vegetables in your diet
dakomota
QUOTE (lorina @ Apr 22 2014, 12:44 AM) *
Reductan for me is a very good product. After I using reductan I lose 6 kg of my weight. Now I continue use on reductan!

Tell me what is the main action of reductan? any side effects ?
kaufenpreis
I lost 30 lbs by changing my eating habits. I am a carb junkie and love chocolate. By eating yogurt and healthy food and not eating at night (I was a terrible night snacker) I was able to lose it. Once I lost it I joined the gym to firm up. I never thought I would go to a gym but what a great feeling it is. Also, a great free website for fantastic exercise is fitnessblender.com It is like having a personal trainer in your house and you choose where you want to work on. I love it!
lorina
QUOTE (dakomota @ Jun 24 2014, 12:07 AM) *
Tell me what is the main action of reductan? any side effects ?

I am very happy, I have no problems I feel very good! The main action of reductan is to suppress hunger and increase metabolism!
dakomota
QUOTE (lorina @ Jan 21 2015, 06:34 AM) *
I am very happy, I have no problems I feel very good! The main action of reductan is to suppress hunger and increase metabolism!

This is very good for me. If I smoke there will be a problem?
lorina
I don't think this will be a problem!
ciatia
hey guys pls write your health issues on merakyahoga.com you will get yur answers from the Experts with in 24 hours .
dakomota
I already used reductan. Honestly, this is a good product for 6 weeks and I've lost 7 pounds! This is a great success for me.
irene123
The diet plan is more and more effective for wait lose.use fruits and vegetables full of minerals and acids.every morning start from water and then use apple.
dimagrante
Try using slimming pills! I mean seriously... I've been using them for one year and this was first time in my life i actually managed to lose some weight biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.