Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Psoriasis Treatment
Family Forums > Family Life And Health Forums > Senior Issues Forum
prakashnethralaya
My neighbour Mr. Rakesh Joshi is suffering from psoriasis from past 6 months. He is 82 years old. I inquired but medical treatment is too costly for him. Therefore, I want to know is there anyone who got successful treatment of psoriasis through ayurveda?
SFSALTCO
Hi, I haven't tried ayurveda treatment. But one thing that I'm sure the best psoriasis treatment I have is using natural alternative which is dead sea salt from San Francisco Salt Company. Just found this website online. Here's a small excerpt solution to psoriasis using dead sea salt treatment: Dead sea salt differ from regular sea salts because they contain a very high percentage of beneficial minerals that can be absorbed through the skin. Dead sea salt also can be added to bath water, or used in other treatments such as wraps, these minerals can be absorbed through the skin and work in a variety of ways to improve skin health, speed healing, relieve itching and reduce redness. For your reference, you can always visit the page at San Francisco Salt Company Psoriasis Treatment and save 5% off your first order of Dead Sea Salt with coupon code: skincare5 at checkout.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.