Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kitchen Remodeling
Family Forums > Family Life And Health Forums > Family Budget Advice
jannereeves
Hello everyone,

I am planning to renovate my kitchen, the present kitchen cabinets are in their worst stage and desperately needs an replacement. My budget is under 1000$.
Is it possible to get quality kitchen cabinets within 1000$??? Any experiences??
jamesnithan
I don't have any experience on this, but i would suggest you post this question at dedicated home improvement forums like fourms.hirecontractor.com, diy.com and angieslist.com
BeverleyReynolds
Most of the online shops are offering their products in competitive prices and Ready to assemble cabinets are more affordable as compared to the assembled ones. You can check out Granitecreekcabinetry.com for exclusive discount offers on kitchen cabinets.
johnmorris
Making changes in the kitchen is never an easy task and it takes a lot of time .The kitchen remodelling should be planned properly and should be handled by experienced engineers. I also remodel my kitchen and bathrooms from denver renovations. The architect can also provide you information like the budget, required raw materials, time frame etc to get the task accomplished. Therefore, make it a point to consult more than one architect and choose the one who offer you to get the job done in low budget.The engineer can help in selecting the cabinets for the kitchen,as he knows about the cost and quality of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.