Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Lose Weight ?
Family Forums > Family Life And Health Forums > Physical Health Issues
AdinDen
Hello Guys,

Please give me some tips how to lose weight? My weight is 65 KG. I am waiting for your reply.

lisataylor003
QUOTE (AdinDen @ Jul 2 2011, 04:30 AM) *
Hello Guys,

Please give me some tips how to lose weight? My weight is 65 KG. I am waiting for your reply.

What is your height? 65 kg is not overweight unless you are less than 5.5ft i guess.

search weight height chart
reckey
The key to weight loss is burning more calories than you consume. Because 3,500 calories equals about 1 pound (0.45 kilogram) of fat, you need to burn 3,500 calories more than you take in to lose 1 pound. So if you cut 500 calories from your diet each day, you'd lose about 1 pound a week (500 calories x 7 days = 3,500 calories).
--------
www dot loseweightreview-site dot com
malinamartis
if you want to lose weight you have to make some sacrifices, when your eating always try to choose a smallest portion of meal, drink a plenty of water before your meal.
Frankie90
QUOTE (AdinDen @ Jul 2 2011, 05:30 AM) *
Hello Guys,

Try to avoid carbohydrates and sugar. You will definitely make it.
graeme12
It is not a big deal to lose weight if you have got a strong will-power to wake up early in the morning and start doing exercises. Keeping away from fast as well as junk foods is a must. Try walking by stairs instead of using an elevator to your house. Green Tea can be of great help in losing weight. But always consult a doctor before taking it.
EmmanuelaWolloch
Hello Friends......

To lose weight, you need to get your body to use up these stores of fat. The most effective way to do this is to:

1. Reduce the amount of calories you eat
2. Increase your levels of activity

Thanks
Beatrix
Hello,
The best way to lose weight is a combination of diet, exercise, green tea, water motivation and persistence.
Arthur74
Instances through the day in which you would be while using car, STOP!. Begin walking to the locations that you have to go, or purchase a bike to cycle there instead.
ssbwyk
before lossing weight you need to check what is the ideal weight for your height i'll suggest u juicy diet and kick boxing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.