Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Love With A Drug Addict I Am
Family Forums > Family Life And Health Forums > Addiction Recovery Support
myashusband
i never no when to give what she wants or to give her tuff love because i am the only souce of income it all comes back to me now that all has beened pawned this is even new new laptop i am madly in love with my wife we have a two year old that has been place at my mothers home till she gets her life going she makes me feel like she does not love me she has moved away for a month and has done well but when she comes home to me she wanys to use we get the baby on the ends and all is well in the middle of the week she wants to use please help me stop giveing in when she hurts me
TimeTraveler
It sounds like you need to distance yourself from this person. Try setting up some ground rules when you do see her, and don't let her abuse the relationship. It's your choice if you want your relationship with her to continue on the way it has in the past, but it certainly isn't going to be well for you if you decide to let her stay the way she is currently. She needs to change and show she cares to make it work, otherwise you're just allowing her to hurt you without any reason to it.

A third party mediator could really help you two if she agrees and you're willing to stick it out. A pastor, counselor, someone who could bring a little perspective to the situation.

The point is, if she isn't willing to make any big changes to improve your relationship, you need to think logically ( I know it's tough, but for your sake and the child's it must be done) and pull yourself away from this toxic human being.
ysabelle
don't let it to happen again in again because you are the one who are going to suffer. talk to her and let her know what you feel. you have the right to do this because she is your wife. and if it's not going to fix then it's time for you to make a decision.
millerjhon
QUOTE (ysabelle @ Dec 20 2010, 03:59 AM) *
don't let it to happen again in again because you are the one who are going to suffer. talk to her and let her know what you feel. you have the right to do this because she is your wife. and if it's not going to fix then it's time for you to make a decision.

Yes its true you are right its not a good way for drug addict. you should try to keep balance life and concern to a well know Consultations 866-266-0244 to solve your problems and try to finish this habit. You should changed your self then your wife care your self.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.