Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Empty Marriage
Family Forums > Family Life And Health Forums > Addiction Recovery Support
daisylee
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font] My husband is an active alcoholic..... and things are progressively getting worse. He drinks every day and has drank like this for the last a8 years. He is now getting health issues and isn't well at all.... I feel totally abandoned by him sexually speaking we no longer have a sex life because he appears to be impotent...and I mean totally impotent this makes me sad really sad---
you know it is one thing when you dont always have time to have a love life its ok--but when something like impotence happens in a marriage well it is totally devasting.... First of all why is he impotent..... and then is this for the rest of our life??? I feel way to young for this to be happening I am only 45 years old...
so needless, to say this is depressing for me and I think for him as well....

then because he drinks every day we have lost that connection that we once had.. sure we still talk but things just arent the same any more and I personally do not know how he can stand to live in such an empty marriage... we have nothing happening and I really dont know if we can get it back....

really tired of things the way that they are.............daisylee sad.gif
ysabelle
In my opinion talk to your husband, and ask him to check on a doctor so that you are both aware about it. your right you are still young. im sure your husband will understand about it.
linavi390
Thank you for sharing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.