Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time For Reflection And Healing
Family Forums > Family Life And Health Forums > Abuse Recovery Help
creativebonnie
Time for Reflection and Healing has recently been published. It is about a young girl who was brought at a very young age from another country by her parent. She struggles to overcome adapting to another kind of life without her family, but faces becoming a woman at the age of eleven by her step parent and her uncle against her will. The story of courage and strong will will warm your hearts. If you too have been abused, this story will allow you to feel like you are not the only one who faces such tragedy in their lives.

I have created a webpage for the book at www.creativebonnie.webs.com it contains the first chapter of the book. The book is on sale at amazon and Barnes and Noble at their online store.

A must read story!
MamaL
Thank you for telling me about that book. It does sound interesting and I like survival stories too. This is a good idea to share things and ideas that helped bring inspiration views to those grieving so very much. I like the saying "YOUR actions did hurt my body and crush my dreams; MY actions are only MINE and my determination is only strengthen by my past" by MamaL See you on the boards.....
creativebonnie
MamaL thank you for replying to this post...it is my sincere hope you enjoyed the book and feel free to contact me even on fb to ask any questions or comments..thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.