IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sexual Predators In My Area
Glen
post Oct 30 2006, 08:53 AM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

As a parent, there is probably no limit to the extent you're willing to go to protect your child. The worrying began about 9 months before their birth and won't end until your death. One of the biggest areas of concern is safety from sexual predators. How do you know who the known predators are, how to identify a molester, or worse, if your child is being molested, and how to report suspected abuse? Here are some recent top-selling books on how to identify sexual pradators in your area and protect your child.

Registered Sex Offenders: Now it's possible to go one place in the USA to get a list of registered offenders in your area. You no longer need to try to sort through private databases or pay some online child security service to do this for you. That's the good news. Before I give you the website, though, let me give you the bad news. The list is as current as the Governments have, but not complete. What you need to understand is, it is only a list of people known to have offended in the past. Any sexual predators who have not...

To read the rest of this article, visit Sexual Predators In My Area...to return, use your Browser "Back" button.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MattClark
post Mar 18 2013, 03:08 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,821

This was a good post.
Now I just started a forum where people that have been abused as kids may discuss it. This it not the only purpose of the site. A lot of site concentrate on the abusers that are known. What about finding the ones that are not listed. There are too many people like myself that have been trying to forget about what happened to them, and have been acting as victims. It is now time to fight back! If they can organize themselves to perpetrate such horrible acts, lets organize ourselves to track them down, expose them and let a judge decide what to do with them. I need your help to make this happen. Please help. Let me know when/if I can post the link to my community.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
d3center
post May 10 2013, 01:05 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,168

The author's view is very special, It's beneficial to my study and life. So,I am consent with the author's word absolutely.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 04:05 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here