IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Forgiveness Helps Survivors
iam2sensitive
post Oct 19 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 124

With all of this wonderful knowledge I have on incest I feel it is my duty to help others to get where I am in life. In no way am I bragging but I am sitting here at my desk overlooking the ocean in Hawaii. This is something I would have never invisioned 10 years ago. First and foremost I have found that letting go of anger and hate for the perp is best. I personally went to mine and forgave him, I also offered him the opportunity to make things right with his maker, he choose denial but I walked away from that situation clearly the winner. I was floating because of the huge load I was carrying around. For years I felt mean and hateful with all the resentment I felt toward that man but after that one day all of that was gone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Oct 19 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Thank you very much for sharing that. It's so hard for me to be able to get that message through to abuse survivors. I'm going to move this post to the abuse survivors forum. I wonder if you would mind subscribing to that forum so, when people leave a post and you feel led, you could use your experience to help them heal? Thanks again for sharing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 06:11 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here