IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wow Gold Outland, sell wow gold on the g4wow
g4wowwow
post Nov 29 2017, 12:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 120,660

As I would like to think if the extension misses the mark, it is lamentably here. I know I am just a millionth of their clients so for what reason should what I think matter? We should all call it what it is, we gamers all think we are the main player that matters and to wow gold outland degree we're right. Administration has enhanced throughout the years, however despite everything it appears like it takes perpetually to get a reaction from a GM. Also, hailing from the East Coast, those expanded administration Tuesdays; quite often go over their assessed time, not by ten or fifteen minutes, but rather regularly at least two hours. Let me know in advance and it won't be so terrible, let me know at sign on time and I get crotchety. I have accomplishments that need accomplishing. It's been four years; this ought to be a science at this point. Is it narrow minded of me to think so? HELLS YES!! Yet, I'm a gamer and that is the manner by which I feel. On the in addition to side this lone happens once seven days so is truly that awful? On quickly however Tuesday I would assume not.

One final Customer Service tirade: Server lines. I can't resist the urge to feel that something should be possible to wow gold outland. It's not a player's blame that there are an extensive number of players per server. As I would see it there is NO purpose behind a player to need to hold up in abundance of ten minutes not to mention a hour to play an amusement you pay for. Ideally after some time that will settle itself, yet as of now to all it a disturbance is putting it mildly. There ought to be some kind motivation for server changes. An Achievement, a title, a mount or even an in amusement pet, might be sufficient to get some movement.(g4wow)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 11:03 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here