Asphalt recycling technology is mainly divided into local heat regeneration, in situ cold recycling, hot mix plant regeneration and plant cold recycling mix four. Familiar with each regeneration mode adaptability and limitations, the right choice is the first step in the regeneration mode.
Situ thermal regeneration
Situ thermal regeneration is the site of the old road, the use of mobile devices in situ thermal regeneration of the old asphalt pavement heating, harrowing, after scarifying recycling agent is added, the new asphalt, new aggregate, and mixing the feed mixing tank, thus obtain excellent recycled asphalt concrete paving recycled asphalt pavement. This process is a dynamic continuous process. In this process it must be based on different materials and pavement engineering quality formulation requirements, mix design to determine the proportion of the old asphalt mixture recycling agent, new asphalt materials, new aggregate.
1. The main purpose is to amend non-structural bearing capacity shortage caused by surface damage.
2. Suitable for any surface Asphalt Pavement Base destabilizing form.
3. does not change the drainage, curbs, drains, walkways, curbs and other structures.
4. The short construction period. After regeneration of the old pavement recycling train, a few hours after roller compaction can restore the traffic.
1. Equipment investment is large, a regeneration train hundreds of thousands of yuan.
2. On-site construction quality is difficult to control. Because the site thermal regeneration process is a continuous dynamic process, we need to control the quality of the road for real-time testing.
3. As the scene in situ thermal regeneration of the production process to add a certain amount of new material as needed, repaired the road elevation increases.
4. situ thermal regeneration of the heat released by the toxic material blue smoke, from the former can not focus.
5. A site can not be recycled materials to paving other work, that is, high-grade pavement recycled materials can not be used on low-grade roads.
<a href="http://bestroadmaintenancemachinery.com/Blog/1354.html">names of road construction equipment</a><br />
<a href="http://bestroadmaintenancemachinery.com/Blog/2593.html">asphalt pavement maintenance nicholasville</a><br />
<a href="http://bestroadmaintenancemachinery.com/Blog/164.html">dirt road maintenance</a><br />
<a href="http://bestroadmaintenancemachinery.com/Blog/3960.html">Easy Operation Snow Spreader</a>