IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Share Your Experience
nagren90tr
post Apr 1 2016, 02:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 111,285

Hi,
I'm a divorced working mother of a 4-year-old kid. My issue is that I'm not able to spend time with my child. I need to work for 5 hours a day. Being a single parent, it's really hard to deal with all these things alone. I ponder whether my child is getting proper care and love from me. Is there anyone experiencing a similar situation? Is it safe to look for the assistance of any caretaker for daytime? I am planning to seek the help of New Mummy Company in Toronto and I'm satisfied with their nursing history. Still, I'm befuddled as well. I don't have any experience with babysitter services. Any suggestions with respect to my concern are considerable. Thank you in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shobhituva
post May 31 2016, 02:37 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 111,620

QUOTE (nagren90tr @ Apr 1 2016, 02:30 AM) *
Hi,
I'm a divorced working mother of a 4-year-old kid. My issue is that I'm not able to spend time with my child. I need to work for 5 hours a day. Being a single parent, it's really hard to deal with all these things alone. I ponder whether my child is getting proper care and love from me. Is there anyone experiencing a similar situation? Is it safe to look for the assistance of any caretaker for daytime? I am planning to seek the help of New Mummy Company in Toronto and I'm satisfied with their nursing history. Still, I'm befuddled as well. I don't have any experience with babysitter services. Any suggestions with respect to my concern are considerable. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Personally, I would recommend baby sitting service. The reason behind this is I know what it feels when your mother is not around when you need her the most.. When I was a kid my mother had to go to her office leaving me behind with my brother and a sister. You only work for 5 hours but she used to work for 9 hours. Me and my siblings always used to miss her.. You should take out time for your kid...Its good for your kid and he would not feel lonely.. Be a good parent and spend quality time with your kid. Visit sites like mynahcare.com and learn about how to be a perfect parent..

--------------------
Mynahcare | Home Remedies | Healthcare Network

+Quote Post
Jennykraton
post Jul 12 2016, 05:21 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 112,981

Hi,
Myself Jenny I'm 3 week pregnant and I'm not ready for child. Please suggest me.

+Quote Post
rosemarietipton
post Sep 3 2016, 04:21 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 113,960

Life is really very challenging for single parent. Most mothers stay busy throughout the day in taking care of children and going to work. But life is not meant to spend alone, you should not leave hope from love and relationships if one relationship did not work well. My friend was a single mum, after three years, spending her life alone, she decided to take help from professional dating services from www.conciergeintroductions.com, a great site suggested by her colleague helped her find her match and to begin a new happy life.

+Quote Post
ElasticHeart
post Yesterday, 04:17 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 114,341

QUOTE (Jennykraton @ Jul 12 2016, 06:21 AM) *
Hi,
Myself Jenny I'm 3 week pregnant and I'm not ready for child. Please suggest me.

Based on my experience, I tried aborting my child around that time. It failed because I was given wrong pills. I was thinking that it still doesn't have a heartbeat so I feel justified in doing so. But then after the failed attempt, time flies so fast and before I knew it, I can already feel the life inside of me. She is now 2 weeks old. I must admit I didn't love her the moment I saw her. But after a few hours, I started crying. I know she is born for a reason.

Pregnancy is tough. Childbirth is tougher. And raising a baby all alone with financial problems are indescribable already. Assess your situation. You can opt for adoption too. You can opt to terminate it. You can opt to go through it all. You alone can answer that. Forget what society will dictate as it is your life, but after the first heartbeat of the child inside you, it is his life as well.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2016 - 02:27 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here