IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Living With An Alcoholic
Pinkypie
post Oct 9 2015, 03:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107,476

I am currently living with my partner and they are an alcoholic. My partner admits to it but also use it as an excuse to drink. I am wanting to get advice from someone who has been in this situation and has either had a partner who has recovered or has accepted the addiction and still lives quite happily.
Some days i am afraid to come home as i never no what im coming home to, if my partner will be sober, drunk, passed out or even worse... not breathing. Even when my partner is passed out/asleep i still cant relax as im checking every 10 mins for vomit and listening to make sure i can hear breathing.
My spouse isnt abusive in any way and when sober is the perfect partner. I feel helpless and tired. I dont want to leave i want to help.
Help me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nizona192
post Jan 14 2016, 02:45 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 109,511

I have heard about one Japanese anti hangover health drink. it is having great effect that helps to fight off the negative effects of feeling sick from drinking too much alcohol. you can try for your husband with this anti hangover drink. it is from nizona corporations japan. i am sure you will definitely find a satisfied result with this health drink.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 01:18 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here