IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Was Sexual Abused As A Young Teen/ Discovered A Relative Was Also By My Father It's 45yrs Later.
Dolly57
post Apr 12 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,788

Hi,
I've been coming to terms with a sexual abuse situation, that took place for my cousin and myself. We were both abused by my dad. I was very close to my father, and I had blocked things out for years. Different family situations that took place over time and didn't understand have all taken place,since my grandmothers passing last year. Before she passed, I called my cousins sister, she started crying(she hadn't seen my grandmother in yrs. and knew if she died I'd be the one calling) during the conversation many topics emerged. I gathered that her sister( my cousin was abused by my dad) and everything I pushed asided resurfaced again. Many question and answered took place between my cousin and I . How she never wanted me to know. That my dad was at the time being taken to counseling by my grandfather, why she wasn't home when I visited.
My mom, grandmother,aunt.great grandmother knew.. Some took it to their graves..including my dad recently( I never told him I knew about my cousin and he and I never discusses what he did to me) my mom, alway yelled and nagged him. I've been yelled at..when my mom was happy with a decision I'd make,she won't speak to me..my dad was put on the phone.
Recently,I spoke with my cousin ads he felt,my mom was jealous of me all these years. Theirs so much I could go on...
Anyways, the one thing I'm worried about is this mess my resurface more and my mom will find out I know the whole family mess..I don't know what to do..I love her but keep my distance, learn not to yell back, walk away if she starts controlling and yelling. U even told her I won't handle her yelling or hitting my hand when driving..I will bring her home and leave,but tell her I love her. Sorry! For the run on sentence..a lot I could write.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 12:28 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here