IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Engagement Problem
amandeep
post Feb 23 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,373

I am engaged to some person. My fiancee is good. But i don't like his family. Like they are less educated and little bit backward. he is also somewhat like this. what should i do? Should i marry him or not. sometimes i don't feel comfortable to talk to him and its family. My mother is agree with me. But my brother is not. My brother liked him very much . According to him he is good guy. My father is passed away. I am dependent on my brother. My Relatives who selected him for me sometimes say thing that i don't like.what should i do. should i leave him or stay with him...when i think to leave him....then his positive point come into my mind....when i think of accepting him ...then negative points of him come to my mind. My brother said to me clearly that if i break my engagement then he will not help me after that..I am in troble... not able to think what should i do.....please give genuine advice.....please help me.........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JayC
post Feb 27 2012, 04:21 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 47,531

If your having doubts now then you should end it now. You dont want to be married 12 months and then filling for divorce. Only marry if you are 100 percent sure he is forever.

+Quote Post
JanetChristian
post Mar 6 2012, 01:33 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 47,902

I tell only some words.. if you marry him - YOU will live with this person (see him everyday, talking to him..etc) but not your brother...if you are ready, marry then

+Quote Post
nari1208
post Mar 27 2012, 06:18 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 49,020

Aww. I am sorry about that. But, if you think that you really can't stand on it out, you have to stop. or just simply follow what your heart says. smile.gif

--------------------
[ url=http://www.clinicasanchezmuros.com/] clinica dermatologica granada [/url]
[ url=http://ventata.com/blog/how-to-price-a-product/] how to price a product [/url]
[ url=http://www.mnemonic-devices.info/blog/] mnemonic devices [/url]

+Quote Post
lindawang
post May 3 2012, 11:10 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 50,754

he multi-functional carriers would be the ideal for preliminary time parents. the fresh Infantino effortless Rider with easy- to-use adjustable strips, dabble bib, a storage space pocket in add-on to a factor opening computer program for effortless access. there may be the choice of facing your small one outwards to soak up their surroundings. The ideal for body fat from 8lbs to 20lbs.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 05:14 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here