IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shower Wheelchair
GrandmasHelper
post Feb 13 2012, 02:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,894

Hello everyone,
I was looking around to see if anyone could help me educate myself on showering options for my grandma. I really donít know much about what to expect. She is now in an standard self propelled chair that was prescribed to her but she is curious about getting a shower chair as she is concerned about what will happen with her bathing/ showering.
Any insight on what chair to chose? Comfort? Big back wheels or small ones? Affordability is always on the mind? Any chairs we should definitely avoid?

Thanks again so much, I know this probably isnít the exact forum but I have noticed that it is one of the more helpful and used often! If anyone has a recommendation on any other forums or support communities that would be extremely helpful too.

Thanks everyone for all your help!
Grandmas Helper
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hillary
post Apr 3 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,386

What was your final conclusion here? I have developed some medical issues of my own over the last couple of months, and now I have a great deal of difficulty in the shower. How has the shower chair worked out for your grandmother? I have been looking around for one of my own, but haven't really been sure about which way to go here. If anyone can offer me any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank You!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 03:30 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here