IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Highlighting 7 Links On Chengdu Living
Rating 5 V
shengxuan
post Aug 15 2011, 10:46 PM
Post #1

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,679

Two weeks ago I started noticing “My 7 Links” blog posts showing up in my RSS reader. I curiously checked them out to discover that they were links of a larger chain of interconnected blogs highlighting previously published content. Here’s how it works: a blog selects seven posts to share and then passes the torch onto five other bloggers in the same niche.

This turned out to be a great thing because blogs that I already like were carefully selecting articles that I probably hadn’t read before, being that they were published months or even years ago. I thought an internal link roundup like this would be a great thing to do and Chengdu Living was nominated shortly thereafter by Far West China, a great Xinjiang blog authored by Josh, and then by Steve of You’re Not From Around Here, Are You?

www wearfoot com
www buyinb2c com
www newamytrade com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shengxuan
post Feb 22 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #2

User

Member No.: 29,679

Lightweight waterproof nylon Burberry Handbags Sale accompanied by a strong a sense fashion leather cross to get rid of the monotony of your big bag of traditional thinking, and enormous capacity bag, a small two-day overnight travel are equipped for it. Shouldn't have very much decoration, you can easily highlight your leisure temperajordan shoes,cheap air jordan heels,cheap nike air jordan,cheap air jordan sneakers www wearfoot com

+Quote Post
movinggreen
post Jul 8 2012, 10:45 PM
Post #3

User

Member No.: 53,417

QUOTE (shengxuan @ Feb 22 2012, 11:21 PM) *
Lightweight waterproof nylon Burberry Handbags Sale accompanied by a strong a sense fashion leather cross to get rid of the monotony of your big bag of traditional thinking, and enormous capacity bag, a small two-day overnight travel are equipped for it. Shouldn't have very much decoration, you can easily highlight your leisure temperajordan shoes,cheap air jordan heels,cheap nike air jordan,cheap air jordan sneakers www wearfoot com

+Quote Post
ennysmith
post Sep 1 2012, 03:21 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 55,527

thanks for giving information.

+Quote Post
movinggreen
post Sep 17 2012, 12:23 AM
Post #5

User

Member No.: 53,417

thanks for posts.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2014 - 03:53 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here