IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Need Immediate Help
Raju
post Feb 7 2007, 06:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 297

I have three children. Elder one studying for 1st BSc. Zoology, Next one studying to participate in the ICSE exam (10th), and the younger one in the 5th class (ICSE syllabus). All of them studies well and I am trying my best to make arrangements for their studies. I and my wife works in our own workshop about 14 to 16 hours daily. But I cannot find the sources for their needs after paying the housing loan, personnel loan and industrial loan, which were taken on various needs.
Now I am in a trap and if somebody doesnot help me, I cannot live.
this is 100% true,
Please help me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Feb 7 2007, 08:10 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Raju! I can see this is a very serious problem. You can find help analyzing your budget at Tips On Budgeting. I have prepared worksheets and instructions all free of charge. All you need to do is follow them. Once you've completed the budget worksheets, if you want some advice, you can include the completed forms in an email to me and I'll offer some suggestions. It may also be that we could offer advice on expanding the reach of your business if we knew what you produce in your workshop. Unfortunately, because everyone is a stranger on the Internet, we don't encourage anyone to offer financial help regardless of the need. Of course, since asking for such help is against our membership rules, I know that's not what you were doing. Anyway, I hope this has been of some help.

+Quote Post
Raju
post Feb 9 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #3

Sir,
I running a small workshop in our home itself, manufacturing complimentary advertising items namely shopping bags, Purses, book covers etc. The firm is registered as tiny industrial unit. The main problem is that the income from the workshop is decreasing daily due the rise in the price of raw materials and the selling price is forced to reduce due the stiff competition. I am sustaining in this field is because I and my wife are hardworking from early morning about 3 o' clock. My elder children also wake up at 3 AM to study. Then in the night children goes to bed about 9.30 PM and we reach the bed only after 10.30. It is sure, my wife is working hard than me, she helps me in the workshop and keeps the whole kitchen works, washing all the dresses daily. In the day time when I goes out for taking orders, or for supplying the goods, or for purchasing raw materials, she finishes the pending work with two nearby housewifes who help us in diong work.
I have no extra expenses. My daughter who studies for BSc. said last day that, she is the only student in her class who never saw a film in a theatre.
Next year my second child , he is in the 10th class now, plans to go higher studies in Computer software Enggineering. He is sure of scoring above 85% marks.
My younger son , also studies very good in 5th standard , brilliant and got the profficiancy award from the school. His last term fee, school bus fee etc. are pending.
Housing loan Rs. 10525.00 every quarter,(outstanding balance Rs. 55000.00). Industial loan Rs. 5300.00, every quarter,(outstanding balance Rs.7300.00) . personnel loan balance Rs.45000.00 credit card liability Rs. 21000.00.
My bank balance is absolute 'Zero' . No savings in any form. Insurance policies are lapsed. But My God keeps me and my family without a single dose of medicine for the last ten years.
I have no other income source, No one to help, Only God.
I am writing this to share my grievences to somebody.

+Quote Post
Glen
post Feb 9 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I sent you a PM with the email of a friend in India, Chandni, who owns a factory producing high end bags and shoes. I've been corresponding with her for about 5 years, now. I have no idea what help she might be nor whether her business is close enough to yours to be of any help. India is a big place! I will tell you this...when she asked for God's help to keep her from going bankrupt 5 years ago, He helped. Maybe God can use her to help you by advising or by doing business together. In any event, I don't think it coincidence that He brought you both to Way2Hope.

+Quote Post
Raju
post Feb 11 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #5

Sir,
I sent an email to Chandni to read the post placed in this site. But there is no reply. What shall I do?
please refer this somebody else in India who can help me Immediately.
with hope.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 04:05 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here