Purpose Of Family Forums
To provide people a caring online environment for healing, advice, support and encouragement to overcome family and life problems.
1. You can seek or offer support and advice on any family life issue.
2. When discussing family and life problems, be encouraging and supportive...don't argue, preach, use profanity, vulgarity or name-calling.
3. Do not discuss any political issue, candidate or cause. This site is for personal issues.
4. Do not request money or material support of any kind, no matter how noble or urgent the need.
5. Do not post anything not originally produced and owned by you. By posting to these forums, you grant EHF and Way2Hope the right to use, alter or republish the content of your postings.
6. You must be 16 years or older or have a parent's permission to participate in these forums.
7. Some topics may be delicate in nature or inappropriate for minors. When posting or replying to these, please be sensitive to the possibility that minors may be reading.
8. You accept full responsibility for your postings and for your reactions to any postings at this site, and you hold EHF Inc. and Way2Hope harmless for any damages.
9. Do not use this site to promote any product, service or website...don't SPAM our community.
Please protect our caring environment by reporting suspected violations of theses commitments to the moderators. You can do this by using the "Report" button under the suspected post.
We will never give or sell your name, email address or other personal information to anyone. If you choose to receive email from forum members (using "My Controls"), your email address remains private and all email is forwarded through your forums account.