IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tips To Reduce My Wiegt
Danielsmith12
post Dec 25 2016, 08:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 116,224

Hi friends,
I am very new here.I am in a big trouble.I have to reduce my overweight.I am a website developer and currently working with an It company.So during my work I have to eat some snacks in every day for reducing my depression, I am really busy with my college essay writing service(http://www.buyessays.us/) so some peoples ask some doubts about the site, inorder to clears the doubts, I always sitting in the chair and clear their doubts.It'put on my weight.So please give some tips to reduce my weight without starving.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SaraMerkel
post Jan 9 2017, 02:52 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 116,466

Go for exercises, cycling and yoga.

+Quote Post
emmajohnson
post Jul 9 2017, 10:39 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 118,726

You can follow this guide - bestbrandshq.com/beginners-work-out-plans-for-men-at-home-or-gym-to-lose-weight/

+Quote Post
Annajacob
post Aug 6 2017, 03:47 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 119,052

QUOTE (Danielsmith12 @ Dec 26 2016, 11:13 AM) *
Hi friends,
I am very new here.I am in a big trouble.I have to reduce my overweight.I am a website developer and currently working with an It company.So during my work I have to eat some snacks in every day for reducing my depression, I am really busy with my college essay writing service(http://www.buyessays.us/) so some peoples ask some doubts about the site, inorder to clears the doubts, I always sitting in the chair and clear their doubts.It'put on my weight.So please give some tips to reduce my weight without starving.

Hi There,

I understand how difficult it is to maintain your body weight when you need to work continuously for hours. However, as you may be aware, health is wealth. Always give first prioirty to your health. My advise in your case would be to ensure that you take a quick 5 mins break after every 30mins to 1 hour. Ensure that you walk or run for atleast 30 mins in the morning so that the fat that gets accumulated while you site at desk and work continuously sheds. Get enrolled to a gym and follow a good diet plan.

I also recommend you to try Yoga as it is one of the best exercises for both mind and body.

Hope that helps

Regards,
Anna.

+Quote Post
AditiCorp
post Aug 28 2017, 09:24 PM
Post #5

User

Member No.: 119,094

You should start a healthy diet plan along with right exercises to maintain the right weight for yourself.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 11:20 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here