IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some Things About Health
shampa570
post Sep 29 2017, 01:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 119,669

Health is the level of functional and metabolic efficiency of a living organism. In humans it is the ability of
individuals or communities to adapt and self-manage when facing physical, mental, psychological and social changes
with environment.[1] The World Health Organization (WHO) defined health in its broader sense in its 1948 constitution
as "a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
This definition has been subject to controversy, in particular as lacking operational value, the ambiguity in
developing cohesive health strategies, and because of the problem created by use of the word "complete".Other definitions
have been proposed, among which a recent definition that correlates health and personal satisfaction.Classification
systems such as the WHO Family of International Classifications, including the International Classification of F
unctioning, Disability and Health (ICF) and the International Classification of Diseases (ICD), are commonly used to
define and measure the components of health.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
debraha
post Oct 15 2017, 09:37 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 119,803

Hi there, due to the busy schedule and loads of work in my office, I am unable to pay attention on my health and day by day my weight is increasing. Since last month I started doing exercises and do not find any change in my body. While discussing with my friend she suggested me to visit Cellublue to know more about balanced diet and to reduce weight. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

+Quote Post
irene123
post Oct 22 2017, 06:42 PM
Post #3

User

Member No.: 120,032

Balance diet is necessary for good health ,avoid fatty diet and best solution to reduce waight is morning walk with some exercise practices. this is reliable,easy and natural way to reduce weight

--------------------
You can find a lot of high quality products for home like best ironing boards ,best battery operated fans , portable workbench at amazon

+Quote Post
HopefulMe
post Nov 9 2017, 03:06 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 120,319

I am not a nutritionist or fitness expert, but from what I have learned - the only way to lose weight is to eat right and exercise.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 11:26 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here