Well, you've reported him! They've done their investigation and concluded there isn't enough evidence to prosecute. Now what? Actually...a lot! If you know that this person did this thing to you or your child and the authorities can't do anything, there are still things you can do. Yes, they involve risk on your part, but if you feel it's likely this person will hurt someone else, you can take action. Please see a lawyer before doing this so you'll understand the legal risks involved in your State.
1. Confront them personally and let them know you'll be watching.
2. Get their picture and publish it in the newspaper along with a truthful account of what they did.
3. Publish it on the Internet.
4. Make fliers up with the same info and post them near playgrounds, schools, etc.
5. Hand deliver copies to all their neighbors and explain that you're doing it so their children will be safe from the pedophile.
6. If it's a family member or part of a group of friends, make sure all of them know what this person did.
It's estimated that over 80% of molestations go unreported, leaving, I assume, 80% of molesters free to do it again. The power of pedophilia is in secrecy. The pedophile's right to privacy does not outweigh your child's right to safety. When people are warned, they can take precautions. Sometimes this kind of pressure can cause the pedophile to get caught. Other times it will cause him to move away. Even if all it does is warn those around him, you've done a lot to stop him.
Un-denial Of Addiction
Addiction, Escape From The Pit:
A Journey We've All Taken Episode 9: The Sistoscopy (ppscopy)
A Journey We've All Taken Episode 8: The Ct Scan
Solving Life Problems-inside Out-one Solution To Life Problems
Solving Life Problems-inside Out-problems With Money:
Solving Life Problems-inside Out-problems On The Job:
Solving Life Problems-inside Out-relationship Problems:
Solving Life Problems-inside Out-problems Will Come Up
A Journey We've All Taken Episode 7: The Urologist
juliebean2012 on Solving Life Problems-inside Out-problems With Money:
juliebean2012 on Solving Life Problems-inside Out-one Solution To Life Problems
juliebean2012 on Un-denial Of Addiction
Milly11 on Why Not Stay Away From Toxic Relatives?
skprdh on Why Not Stay Away From Toxic Relatives?
Rose707 on Why Not Stay Away From Toxic Relatives?
MamaL on Why Not Stay Away From Toxic Relatives?
MamaL on Stopping A Pedophile When The Police Can't
Glen on Why Not Stay Away From Toxic Relatives?
Aum on Why Not Stay Away From Toxic Relatives?